Thursday, September 22, 2011

The question this week is "what do you do" for news. Me personally, I prefer to get my news from t.v. apposed too the newspaper or the internet. The news most relevent in my everyday life is sports news so I am constantly watching ESPN. I love their in depth coverage of every aspect of the sporting world. It is not just cut and dry news, they provide some entertainment and humor in their presentation of the current news. If I want to know what is going on I turn on ESPN and they are covering everything in the sports world and just in case I missed it, I can just follow the bottomline and see everything going on in the sports world that day in just a few minutes.

2 comments:

  1. do you ever follow up ESPN with the Post or Daly News?
    3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to follow the post a little bit but i prefer getting my information from espn, it's much more in depth

    ReplyDelete