Thursday, September 1, 2011

about me

Okay so my name is Peter Padovano. I am 18 years old, a graduate of St. Joseph by the Sea High School and currently a freshman at St. Johns University. I am a huge sports fan, or a die hard is what some people may call it. My favorite teams include the New York Jets, New York Yankees and the woeful New York Knicks. Baseball was a huge center of my life and was going to choose the college I was going to, until SJU came in and gave me so much money that they basically ended my baseball career and chose the college for me. Aside from baseball, my biggest goal in life is to be on tv. Broadcast journalism is my major and I am very confident in my abilities in the area, so that I will be able to get myself a job in the unfortunately near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment